“Paarcels”, Delivery Services Company is recruiting an Operations Manager.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for planning and managing the delivery services, litigation tracking, data entry, database management, and report.
Reporting to the CEO, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices.
• Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
• Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the deliveries process, and drivers routing optimization.
• Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
• Supervise and coach drivers on a daily basis.
• Oversee and organize the activity of all the drivers.
• Guarantee the quality of the service delivery and the satisfaction of the customers in a context of the development of the activity.
• Responsible for the administrative and logistical management of the activity.
• Manage emergencies and regularly adapt schedule by piloting different projects simultaneously.
Experience in a similar function in the Transport or logistics sector. Should have active listening, speaking, reading comprehension, operation and control, monitoring and time management skills. Computer skills. Candidate must be fluent in Arabic and English.
Référence: Jihane Tabet Tabbal (Promo 1997).