Title: Community Management & Knowledge Management Lead
- Work closely with Founders on a day to day basis
- Work with the product and tech team to build parts of the StrategyConnect tech platform
- Take ownership of the supply side of the platform (on-boarding remote consultants & boutique firms) and come with creative ideas on scaling the supply and maintaining a high bar on the quality of the talent on-boarded
- Plan, execute and manage the supply ramp-up for the platform
- Curate consultants and expert profiles in coordination with Founders
- Build community structure, build tech-enabled smart segmentations on client community, consultant community, prospective client community, etc.
- Build creative ideas on engaging the community and explore innovative tools and means to set-up engagement topics and content
- Think of various innovative ways (tech-focused) and execute on ideas that enable community engagement and growth
- Work with consultants and experts in documenting knowledge generated on current as well as past engagements. Work with the product team to figure out ways to digitize the knowledge in a digital library.
- Self-starter, sleeves-rolled-up, getting things done attitude
- Be solution-oriented, ask questions and take full ownership of work
- Graduating class of 2016 or 2017
- Language Capability (Written & Spoken): English, Arabic
Commercial: Annual compensation of USD 18,000 with additional stock options (TBD) to vest over 4 years. 1-year cliff and then quarterly vesting.
Probation: 2 months