The technician ensures the proper functioning of the systems installed at the customers and treats their technical problems. He also installs and integrates new products.
He is in charge of the Lebanese clients (direct contact, onsite and remotely) and has an indirect responsibility for the French company’s clents.
Field of Work
Technical support - Software:
- Receiving calls and emails from clients and partners,
- Solving technical problems remotely (and onsite if necessary),
- Performing remote preventive maintenance (including updates, patches, monitoring...).
Technical support - Hardware (Lebanon):
- Performing onsite maintenance (preventive and corrective),
- Hardware repair (returning from site).
Product installation and training (Lebanon):
- Install products (onsite) and perform training for users,
- Adapt and configure the product based on user’s needs,
- Fill installation reports.
Software installations & integrations
- Install virtual machines,
- Install complete product,
- Modality integrations,
- Advanced software updates.
- Participate in maintaining and improving the internal IT of the company,
Minimum educational requirements:
Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in the computer industry (IT, computer science…)
2 years of experience in Computer / IT
Languages: Good level in English and French
Software: Microsoft Office, Google tools, Team Viewer, SQL is a plus
Hardware: Computer assembly
Technical problem detection and solving
Planning and Reporting
Good communication skills
Organization and flexibility
High technical curiosity
Problem solving attitude
Team Coordinator (Lebanon) &Tehnical Responsible (France)
Partners and distributors
Contract Type: Permanent Contract
Location: Dekwaneh (Office) and onsite intervention all over the Lebanese territory (frequent installations in Middle East Region and trainings in Paris – France)
Modalities: Monday to Friday (9am till 6pm including one hour of lunch break), Saturdays: On-call interventions (remote and onsite from 9am till 2pm).
Interested candidates send CVs to Georgemichelsaab@gmail.com