Job Title: Researcher
Job Reference: HR-104
Department: Risk, Compliance and Governance
Languages: Fluent in English and Arabic. French is highly desired. Additional languages are a plus.
The Researcher within the Risk, Compliance and Governance department carries out research related to requests for Due Diligence and Business Information reports.
The Researcher main role is to conduct research within the Middle-Eastern and African regions.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Work, within a growing team, on research and investigation, through open-source and public records tools.
• Researching through various channels.
• Utilizing the best practices in research methodology.
• Assessing accuracy, reliability and relevance of information.
• Collecting and organizing the relevant data.
Required Knowledge and Skills
• Very strong research capabilities. Previous experience required.
• Proven solid communication skills (oral and written)
• Understanding the Middle-East and Africa politics, geography and history.
• Proven passionate knowledge in local and international affairs.
• Fast team player, ready to take initiatives.
• Ability to manage multiple requests while assessing priorities and working within deadlines.
• Ability to work flexible hours.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience is required in research.
For interested applicants kindly send your cv to : email@example.com